The solutions will vary from delivery for a specific project where a portion of work will have to be completed or POCs and input into new proposals for business growth or MVPs for new projects to lay the groundwork.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Work with technical architectures and other stakeholders to define technical solutions
- Debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Provide guidance to the team on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives
- Participate in all aspects of the development life cycle of cloud solutions including design, requirements, development and implementation.
- Work with business development team to build POCs
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
- XAML / XML Design Patterns
- Database experience (Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge in CI/CD practices (git, svn, gradle, maven, yarn, bower, npm, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks (JaCoCo, JUnit) and TDD
- Messaging experience (Kafka, JMS, SQS, SNS)
- Experience building solutions with a microservices architecture
- Strong communication, presentation and mentorship skills, and being able to translate technical jargon to less technical people.
- Deployment Tools – Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and design patterns
- AWS Certification or other cloud technologies
- ± 2 Years in designing, building and architecting applications for Cloud
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A