Website AECI Limited
- Responsible for leading a team of Maintenance Foremen (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Fabrication) and their artisans and assistants.
Minimize plant downtime.
- Carry out document management retention and completion activities as scheduled in a timely manner in accordance with planned maintenance programs, statutory requirements and company procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures in conjunction with the Maintenance Planner, Buyer, Engineer and Production departments in order to ensure spare parts availability and asset control.
- Administer annual department mechanical maintenance budgets and ensure that they are in line with the budget plan.
- Manage the use of materials and maintain equipment integrity
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out to expected standards and to specification
- Ensure equipment capability, reliability and availability to Operations through the application of planned and preventative maintenance techniques
- Problem Solving
- Work Standards
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety Awareness
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior supervisory experience
- Preferably previous Chemical Plant experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments and priorities.
- Experience in computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- GCC mechanical or electrical
- Prior maintenance support experience
- Formal Artisan Qualification or NHD in Engineering – Electrical or Mechanical
- Ability to coach and mentor a diverse work force.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umbogintwini, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A