Website Absa Group Limited
To manage execute and deliver a robust Governance, Policy and Reporting control framework in support of the Operational Risk Strategy developed.
- Collate and analyse input (e.g. Internal audit observations, Loss Events, etc) in relation to the overall risk environment from role players (Internal Audit, Group Risk, etc.) for inclusion in the Risk Management Report.
- Effectively communicate processes and procedural changes to the business risk management team, and provide expertise in application if and when required. Update policies, circulars and manuals as and when required and circulate to the business risk management team.
- Establish, maintain and facilitate processes enabling adherence to the Operational Risk Management Framework policies and standards.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of various systems and related reporting.
- Consolidate relevant MI reports and Business Dashboards.
- Provide support for the Relationship Banking risk committees, and any other committees attended / chaired by the Head of Relationship Banking Operational Risk. Arrange meetings, agree agendas, co-ordinate papers, write minutes and follow up on actions.
- Convert data extracts into relevant reports and data sets as required. This includes compiling management information (MI) and any other ad-hoc queries while adhering to agreed deadlines.
- Issue a draft, consolidated, report within the agreed timelines to the Executives to assess the accuracy and completeness of information reported and to suggest changes and improvements where necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A