Website Absa Group Limited
To maximise the customer experience by ensuring that continuous quick and efficient service is delivered to all Cash Customers through mentoring, coaching and developing staff within Hub and Spoke,
- Custodian for ATM & GBRU and Nodal Cash Planning processes and compliance
- Reconcile GLMQ enquiry balance to figure on the Final Reconciliation of Treasury Float
- Implement the prescribed process to ensure the recovery of all manual fees in terms of the pricing manual.
- Responsible for daily productivity stats and ensure all weekly / monthly / yearly targets
- Ensure that staff forward leads to sales consultants to maximise sales – monitor and control the leads process.
- Ensure the knowledge of employees is kept up to date on Absa’s product range.
- Ensure sufficient money to supply client demands within the Cash limit of the HUB. Order money from SARB (notes) and coins from SBV.
- Capture the physical Cash on Hand (COH) of the Hub and Spoke, the Integrated Cash Management System (ICMS via FBSS) before 10h00.
- Investigate all shortages or surplus.
- Assist Cash Custodians within Hub and Spoke resolving client queries and complaints.
- Responsible for RIB foreign exchange administration and balancing and reconciliations on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Client contract regarding shortage / surplus and assist within Spokes if required
- Encourage employees to promote the use of alternative delivery solutions channels to customers.
Qualification & Experience:
National Certificate: Accounting (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A