Website Absa Group Limited
To grow the Absa customer base through acquisition and increased customer profitability of the identified portfolio. Gain new customers and increase port folios of current customers through proactive attraction, cross selling, retention and contributing towards the achievement of the branch’s sales targets.
- Comply with all sales audit requirements as prescribed by operational risk requirements
- Conduct a thorough customer need analysis, through customer engagement in order to provide the appropriate banking advice and guidance
- Be accountable for customer on boarding and end to end sales fulfilment by utilizing the appropriate systems (e.g. COR and E2E)
- Retain existing primary and secondary customer relationships through effective cross selling
- Act as a single point of reference to appropriately solution the customer
- Identify sales gaps by comparing actual performance against target
- Acquire new primary customer’s relationships by utilizing internal and external sources
- Knowledge of banking products, systems, policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and the Internet
- Knowledge of legislative requirements (eg: FICA , Compliance)
- 2 years sales experience banking
Qualification & Experience:
NQF level 5 relevant qualifications (accredited with FSB).
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A