Website Absa Group Limited
Optimise the profit and economic value of a portfolio of clients with high growth potential and practice banking requirements by focusing on:
- Maintain primary ownership of a portfolio of RB client accounts, differentiated by the level of complexity of the client base across Retail Banking, Business Banking (BB) and Private Banking (PB)
- Actively develop strong advisory client relationships with clients and associated key decision makers, to ensure that clients feel understood and valued
- Maintain CPD accreditations in line with FAIS requirements
- Pro-actively build and maintain sustainable client relationships that enable us to position RB as the clients preferred financial services provider to their Retail Banking, BB and PB needs
- Ensure that there is a deep understanding of the Retail Banking, BB and PB CVPs, and how they interplay with each other to drive income and deep customer relationships fully anchored in RB
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of client needs, banking products and solutions on offer, in order to provide clients and their family with the best possible solutions.
- Keep updated on developments that are relevant for all markets/environments served
- Ensure that there is optimal cross sell ratios across the portfolio – spanning across Retail Banking, BB and PB as well as product and segment/sector
- Accountability: Self Development & Team development
- Continuously upskill and transfer knowledge in the team to maximise revenue and profitability.
- Ensure the long- term sustainability of the portfolio by establishing relationships with new clients and solution-based upselling to existing clients.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A