Website Absa Group Limited
To plan, execute and manage audit assignments in accordance with the country and Group Audit plan and relevant policies, procedures and quality standards. The Audit Manager is responsible for the quality of the audit work performed and the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit team.
- Participate in the 6+6 audit planning cycle; provide input by taking into account the risk and control profile, business strategy and material risks affecting the business.
- Build effective relationships with CoE counterparts and fully engage them during audit reporting
- Use business knowledge to assess evolving risks, write high quality reports with observations which are insightful, address the root cause, have agreed actions that fully mitigate the risk, support the Issues Assurance process and require no further audit work to support them
- Support IA management team to identify, attract, develop and retain talent on an ongoing basis.
- Plan the delivery of assigned audits to a high quality and in line with Key Performance Indicators as per the methodology. This will include adequate resourcing scheduling, meeting key deliverables in terms of audit timelines and review of audit work to confirm that the minimum requirements as per methodology are met.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the methodology, by attending training sessions and using knowledge gained during audits, use this proactively in executing audit activities.
- Based on knowledge of business areas, provide guidance to other auditors and peers by sharing best practice so that their work meets and sometimes exceeds quality standards
- Continuous upskilling on both technical and other core competencies.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, regulatory changes and professional standards
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A