Website Absa Group Limited
The incumbent will be responsible for the effective data and meta data management as well as Application maintenance and support of FC Reporting systems. These systems are used for financial, statutory and management reporting which includes systems like Hyperion Planning and SAP. You will engage with internal business and technical stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure objectives, priorities and key requirements that are agreed and understood.
- Manage the Master data integration and integrity processes.
- Perform daily and monthly required integrity checks.
- Execution of ETL jobs/tasks.
- Maintenance and support of Oracle Hyperion Essbase/Planning
- Ensure user support on Master Data related queries.
- Update and review system documentation.
- Manage the end-to-end execution of changes requested.
- Provide direction and input to enable Business Units to manage and resolve issues.
- Maintain parameters for extraction, transfer and loading (ETL) of data.
- Provide user support and assist with problem resolution.
- Perform ongoing investigations into future enhancements and developments.
- Escalate stakeholder dissatisfaction / issues to line manager for follow up and resolution.
- Ensure alignment of the system reporting architecture and functionality to business reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure that requirements are understood, agreed to and prioritised.
- Perform application health checks and report any issues to Systems management.
- Liaise with relevant areas to ensure optimum delivery, maintenance and support.
- Track and report against customer experience metrics.
- 4 – 6 years data or Information analyst experience preferably on financial systems.
- B Degree / Advanced Diploma of B Tech in IT/Informatics (NQF level no. 7)
- Preferred – Understanding of information systems and technology.
- SAP BW experience can be beneficial
- Hyperion Planning
Qualification & Experience:
- System life cycle management
- Information management
- Reporting System maintenance and enhancement
- Meta data maintenance
- Persuading and influencing
- Excel experience
- Creating and innovating
- Adapting and responding to change
- Deciding and initiating action
- Basic Transact SQL
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A