Website Absa Group Limited
Enable organisational changes; drive sound employment relations; give direction; assurance and provide specialist advice and support to People managers, colleagues and other People product areas within Corporate Functions in the application of the adopted Employee Relations (ER) policies and procedures, enabling a fair, respectful, diverse and high performance culture. Be a trusted subject matter expert that draws external and internal insights to advance and create knowledge that benefit the management of People.
- Understand and remedy all ER related audit findings identified by internal audit
- Identify and implement positive employee relations programs, in consultation with the relevant stakeholder groups, that will lead to a more efficient and motivated workforce.
- Represent Corporate Functions at external forums such as, but not limited to the CCMA.
- Participate in group wide projects
- Guide the people change of cluster restructures, including redeployment and redundancy and ensure that these are completed within timescales and budgets. Ensure that the appropriate ER support mechanisms are in place for staff and line managers.
- Suggest improvements to policy and process in the cluster.
- Understand and remedy all ER related risks identified by the People Risk unit
- Create case records on the ER system and maintain the accuracy thereof.
- Identify initiatives for the improvement of ER/Wellness Practices in the cluster.
- Ensure ER policies and processes are current, conform to employment legislation and, where appropriate, are coherent with other government departments’ practices
- Provide support to People Managers and People Partners on the management of Wellness related issues and cases
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Labour Law (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A