Website Absa Group Limited
To grow the Absa customer base through acquisition and increased customer profitability of the identified portfolio. Gain new customers and increase port folios of current customers through proactive attraction, cross selling, retention and contributing towards the achievement of the branch’s sales targets.
- Comply with all sales audit requirements as prescribed by operational risk requirements
- Retain existing primary and secondary customer relationships through effective cross selling And converting qualified sales leads into sales, by utilizing the sales leads
- Identify sales gaps by comparing actual performance against target
- Acquire new primary customer’s relationships by utilizing internal and external sources
- 2 years sales experience banking
- Knowledge of banking products, systems, policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and the Internet
- Knowledge of legislative requirements (eg: FICA , Compliance)
Qualification & Experience:
NQF level 5 relevant qualifications (accredited with FSB).
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dolphin Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A