Website Absa Group
About the job
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
As the leading bank in Africa, Growth is what we strive for!
Join a team of industry leaders within our Financial and Wealth Planning SBFC business unit.
Now is your chance to showcase your industry expertise and become a market leader!
As a valued member of our team, you will be eligible for benefits such as:
- Annual Tiered Incentive Bonuses
- Competitive staff interest rate
- Partnerships with Relationship Bankers
- Offshore Performance Incentive Trips
- Professional indemnity cover
- Career Development
- Medical Aid contribution
- Provident Fund contribution
- Competitive Revenue Sharing/Split with business
What your role entails:
- To build and grow your financial planning business within one of Africa’s leading banking institutions.
- Provide holistic financial planning solutions to private banking and business banking clients
- Provide tailor made solutions for clients individual financial needs:
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Building relationships with private bankers and other internal stakeholders
- Provide solutions with respect to estate planning, risk planning, business assurance and both local and offshore investments to customers
What we need from you:
- FSCA Recognized NQF level 5 Qualification
- RE 5 Certificate: Representative
- 3 years’ experience as a Financial/Wealth Planner or Advisor
- Class Of Business Training Certificates
- Completed Supervision for core sub-categories
- BCom Finance or Legal Degree, NQF Level 7
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning or CFP
- Wealth Management Diploma, NQF level 6