Website Absa Group
About the job
- Data entry and inventory of all stock.
- Identifying potential suppliers for business needs.
- Ensuring timely delivery of products
- Scheduling as needed from stock locations within the Distribution Centre
- Invoice Processing
- Assist with inbound shipment from suppliers
- Coordinate DC processes to meet the customer’s needs.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of the DC stock and place orders as needed
- Prepare shipping documents (invoice, purchase orders and bill of lading)
- Provide information to customers about the status of their order.
- Provides support to the Distribution Managers, Supervisors and Employees.
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level & Accreditations
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
About The EmployerOur client in Brackenfell, is urgently seeking candidates for a DC Administrator position. The candidate must have the below requirements:
- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Distribution Centre experience
- Supervisory experience
- Position will initially be on a 1 to 3 month probation under Blu, and if successful, will be appointed perm
- Candidates MUST stay close to Brackenfell
- Must have matric and both crim and credit checked and clear
- Candidates must have DC team leader or DC picker / packer experience
- Must be excellent in communication in English, as they would deal with all email responses, returns, scheduling, customer complaints or queries
- Advanced in Excel
- SAP experience