Website Absa Group
About the job
JOB TITLE: In Service Trainee – Quality
JOB LOCATION: Maydon Wharf Factory
- Complete all learnership requirements as stipulated by Unilever, including but not limited to training attendance, assessments completion, project completion, logbook completion and presentations as needed.
- Carry out general manufacturing line operations, packing, cleaning, and quality checks.
- Follow SOP procedures as needed within the operation assigned to
- Conform to all site rules governing safety of self and others, quality, and code of business principles.
- Grade 12 with 50% pass mark for Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completing a National Diploma in Analytical Chem or Biochem/ Microbiology OR Food Technology – requiring P1/P2 work experience
- Familiar with laboratory environment, procedures and practices
- Use of computer software programs – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – proficient in English
Please Note: If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified. If you do not attach the supporting documentation stated in the advert by the closing date, please regard your application as disqualified
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.