Website Absa Group Limited
To administer deceased estates ranking from normal to more complex estates which might involve Capital Gain Tax and Estate Duty.
- Adhere to business processes and controls practice; non.adherence may lead to disciplinary actions auctioneers, attorneys, Master of the High Court, South African Revenue Service) by continuously engaging and ensuring satisfactory client service and good relations
- Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Management and Money Laundering, Sanctions etc. Non.adherence to Absa’s Policy & Procedures may lead to disciplinary action
- Accountability: Compliance .
- Information Security, Records
- Adhere to ABSA compliance requirements and industry related legislations in order to maintain a high standard of service
- Build and maintain a relationship with various stakeholders (i.e. valuators,
- Adhere to risk and compliance policies in terms of Environmental Health and Safety,
- Complete all compulsory compliance and legislation training within the required timeframes as prescribed by Absa Risk
- Be knowledgeable on the Estate Administration Act, in order to comply with all the legal aspects in deceased estates.
- Ensure that queries do not turn into complaints by addressing these within a period of twenty four hours.
- Keep clients updated on progress of the estate by reporting on a monthly basis (telephonically, written correspondence, etc) in a professional manner to ensure that a high standard of customer service is given
Qualification & Experience:
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A