Website Absa Group Limited
To provide project management services and to develop, maintain and enhance operational business relationships
- Evaluate overall project performance on a regular basis to ensure that the project will satisfy relevant quality requirements.
- Monitor specific project results to ensure compliance with relevant quality standards and identify ways to eliminate unsatisfactory performance.
- Effectively conduct research into and make use of appropriate existing intellectual property as relevant to assigned project tasks
- Creating and maintaining a consistent, coherent project plan that can be used to guide project execution and project control
- Ensure the participation and commitment of project stakeholders to project activities / reviews as required.
- Collect and disseminate performance information – status reporting, progress measurement and forecasting.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks, which could result in time or cost overruns or failure to deliver products which are fit for purpose.
- Formalising acceptance of the scope by stakeholders
- Control changes to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Planning, defining the scope of the project and controlling changes
- Ensure timely dissemination of appropriate project information to stakeholders.
- Optimise total utilisation for all project resources.
- Exposure in Stakeholder Management.
- Exposure and Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services business.
- Exposure in Project Management.
- Exposure in Change Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor¡¦s degree in Information Systems or related field, compulsory.
- Minimum 2 years¡¦ Project Management experience.
- Minimum 1 years¡¦ Consulting/ Change Management experience, advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years¡¦ IT/ IT Consulting experience.
- Recognised project management qualification (PMP/ PRINCE2), compulsory.
- Business Case Management experience, compulsory.
- Minimum 2 years¡¦ Financial Services Industry experience.
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A