Website Absa Group Limited
Support the Head: ITO Risk Assurance to review assurance processes and related activities as part of the Quality Control team. Be responsible for monitoring the quality of assurance work carried out across the ITO Risk Assurance team in accordance with full compliance with the ITO Risk Assurance methodology. Perform independent quality reviews on assurance work and provide meaningful insights into reporting matters. The incumbent will be part of a growing and dynamic team that support a number of complex reviews throughout the assurance process and have experience dealing with stakeholders in discussions around review findings and methodology development.
- Provide effective feedback to the team on an ongoing basis during the QC process.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the ITO Risk Assurance team and assessing the quality of work in compliance with internal policies, standards, processes and procedures.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the ITO Risk Assurance methodology, templates and specific projects as determined by the Head: ITO Risk Assurance.
- Review of the execution of the ITO Risk Assurance work and identifying areas for improvement.
- Utilisation of in-depth knowledge of the ITO Risk Assurance methodology to design, manage and report thematic issues identified during the
- QC reviews to the Head: ITO Risk Assurance.
- Set clear objectives and responsibilities for each individual and measure performance against objectives.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the quality control process including the QC standard.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of ITO as well as other business clusters and use this knowledge to assess risks and controls through identifying, assessing and documenting risks and controls within the process under review.
- Provide consulting services to implement lasting change and sustained improvements around critical processes to support the bank’s top priorities.
- Support the Senior Manager: Combined Assurance and Reporting in validating effective and ineffective controls for ITO.
- Proactive engagement with the ITO Risk Assurance team, providing coaching and support.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A