Website Absa Group Limited
To grow the Absa customer base through acquisition and increased customer profitability of the identified portfolio. Gain new customers and increase port folios of current customers through proactive attraction, cross selling, retention and contributing towards the achievement of the branch’s sales targets.
- Comply with all sales audit requirements as prescribed by operational risk requirements
- Be accountable for customer on boarding and end to end sales fulfilment by utilizing the appropriate systems (e.g. COR and E2E)
- Retain existing primary and secondary customer relationships through effective cross selling and converting qualified sales leads into sales, by utilizing the sales leads
- Conduct a thorough customer need analysis, through customer engagement in order to provide the appropriate banking advice and guidance
- Identify sales gaps by comparing actual performance against target
- Act as a single point of reference to appropriately solution the customer
- Acquire new primary customer’s relationships by utilizing internal and external sources
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF level 5 relevant qualifications (accredited with FSB).
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC)
- Knowledge of legislative requirements (eg: FICA , Compliance)
- 2 years sales experience banking
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and the Internet
- Knowledge of banking products, systems, policies and procedures.
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A